4 Tips To Make Better Songs For Stage Performances
How To Make Songs For Stage Performances
1) More breathes in your flows so you can breathe on stage
2) Slower tempo so you can keep up with it
3) Also make a combination of a bunch of songs that are high energy as well and give different moods so the audience can have the ups and downs with you.
4) Study other shows from artists you already love the performances of and see what they do that the crowd responds to.
5) Also note what you liked the most so you can replicate that in your own way.
What songs were the best kind? Why were they the best kind?