I had a spectacular idea today when someone sent me this e-mail.
Do you want to be able to afford your new microphone for your home studio?
Or make some money to pay to promote your new mixtape or album?
Well, I want to spread the word about Smart Rapper and help people who need help with their music career.
I realized I can help you.
A decent mic is around $250
A decent preamp is about $150
A good computer to run the software is around $500
And other little things you need is around $100+
Maybe you CAN’T afford the courses from Smart Rapper but maybe a friend of yours can?
Maybe someone at school? Someone at work?
I will give you 50% of anything you sell from Smart Rapper.
That means if you sell the $297 In The Studio course that you will make $148.50 PER SALE! If you get 10 people to buy it, you will make almost $1,500!
That would build an entire home studio for you!
PLUS you would have enough money to market your next music project or buy yourself some new outfits or whatever you want.
How It Works
1) You sign up using the ‘How To Join’ information below.
2) You get your own personal affiliate link that you promote and post on blogs, forums, your Facebook and other social media
3) People click your link
4) If people buy any Smart Rapper product after clicking your link, you get 50% of the money from it.
5) The money bundles and you’re paid 1 month from purchase.
If you’re confused or for any questions E-mail me therapperguide[at]Gmail.com
HOW TO JOIN THE SMART RAPPER AFFILIATE PROGRAM:
- Click the merchant’s sign-up link here https://www.e-junkie.com/affiliates/?cl=301755&ev=fa5e15e4a3
- If you are not already logged into E-junkie, this will take you to E-junkie’s login/registration page where you can:
- Log into your existing E-junkie account;
- Register for a new account if you don’t have one.
- Log into your existing E-junkie account;
- You will arrive at your Affiliate Admin;
- If you registered a new account, go to Edit Profile:
- Type the PayPal Email where you want to receive commission payments;
- Type Your Name or Business Name;
- Provide other optional information;
- Click Apply to save changes.
- The Your Affiliate Programs menu lists the affiliate programs you have joined;*
- Select the merchant whose link codes you want to get (if you’d just joined a program, that will be pre-selected here upon arrival);
- This will display some information and tools for the selected program:
- View Earnings Report – Displays a list of sales resulting from your referrals to that merchant and any commissions earned on those sales;
- More Information – Links to a page the merchant has provided with further details, instructions, etc. for their affiliates;
- Contact Merchant – Links to a contact form you can use to send a message to the email address we have on file for that merchant.
- Common Hop Link (recommended):
- If code is provided here, copy that and paste it into your page wherever you wish to refer buyers to the merchant’s site;
- The code we provide is the full HTML that creates a clickable link when pasted directly into the raw source code of a Web page;
- Need to post a link somewhere you can’t use HTML code? See tips here.
- Product-Specific Links & Info:
- This may display any Product Share % that would override the merchant’s Common Share %, and other details about the item price;
- Product Hop Link – redirects to the merchant’s sales page for the selected item (you do not need to use a product-specific link to earn the Product Share %);
- Product Direct Link – works like a Buy Now button you can place in your own page to let buyers place an order with the merchant directly from there.
*Note: if you did not find your Merchant listed in your Affiliate Admin > Get Affiliate Codes screen, you may need to stay logged in and click the Merchant’s sign-up link again (see further details here).
HOW YOU GET PAID MONTHLY
Merchants typically pay out commissions via PayPal on a monthly lump-sum basis sometime in the month after the completed calendar month when commissions were earned — e.g., commission earnings for sales in January would be paid out sometime in February. Make sure you have entered your PayPal email in Affiliate Admin > Edit Profile, so merchants will be able to pay you easily. However, each merchant is free to set their own Affiliate commission pay-out method and schedule; if you have questions about this, you can use the Contact Merchant button in your Affiliate Admin to send the merchant a message.
If you are really serious about doing this. I can get you a custom SmartRapper URL. This means you’ll have a link you can use like SmartRapper.com/YOURNAME that you can use to post places online and help you look more official!
E-mail me with any questions [email protected]