Best CHEAP Computers For Home Recording? + Where To Get Deals
Best Low Cost Comp For Home Recording? + Where To Get A Deal
SUGGESTED COMPUTERS FOR YOU:
1) DESKTOP – $217 Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz Quad-Core, 8GB RAM
2) DESKTOP – $198 i5-650 3.2GHz, 8GB, 500GB
3) LAPTOP – Intel Core i5 2.7GHz Processor, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB
4) LAPTOP – Intel Core i5 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD
You don’t need a CRAZY laptop or computer in order to record yourself in Pro Tools or other Digital Audio Work stations.
Now, if you plan on editing your own music videos and videos like I do, it won’t hurt to have a decent video card but we aren’t talking about that.
Honestly, I was recording my own music on cheap ass hand me down computers back in the day. And now I have traveled around the country recording music on a $315 laptop I got online.
The minimum requirements I am going to recommend for recording your own music is
1) Intel i5 Processor or equivlent. I highly suggest you DO NOT GET A AMD PROCESSOR they are always slow as shit in my experience.
2) at least 4GB or DDR3 or DDR4 Ram
3) Get at least 1TB of hard drive space WAV Files add up fast.
FULL SONG FROM INTRO AND OUTRO:
^ A Smart Rapper Would Press That Subscribe Button ^
Music Record Label A and R Contacts List FREE:
200,000+ Followers On My Instagram
My Main Music Channel