6 Things You Need To Do Everyday To Be A Successful Rapper
1) Write at least 1 16 bar verse
This is 365 verses a year, a mixtape only needs 45 if you have 15 songs with 3 verses.
2) try to record at least 1 thing
You don’t want to be rusty when you record
This also will slowly increase your microphone presence
Your style will grow the more you record
I was bland until I had recorded about 100 songs
3) increase vocabulary
check out the video I have on vocab
4) Come up with 5 song names
5) do at least 15 minutes of music marketing
music doesn’t market itself even if it’s a hit song. At first you have to get it into the ears of people so that they hear it and THEN they spread it.
6) Stick around for the secret 6th one that will help you grow EXPONENTIALLY gaining even 7,000 new fans a week.